Herby Goats Cheese Stuffed Potato Skins
by The Batch Lady - https://thebatchlady.com/r/5081/
The ultimate stuffed potato skins, these are so easy to make and taste fantastic!
Nutrition (per serving)
baking potatoes4 potato
olive oil2 tbsp
log of goats cheese150 g
sun-dried tomatoes, drained of oil10 tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200oc.
- Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and then place in the microwave for 15 minutes until soft.
- Remove from the microwave, slice them in half and carefully, using a tea towel to hold the potatoes, spoon out the potato filling into a large mixing bowl being careful not to damage the potato skin.
- Place the potato skins on a baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil and sea salt. Place in the oven to crisp up for 12 minutes.
- To the bowl of potato, crumble the goats cheese in and add the chopped parsley and coriander and chopped sundried tomatoes. Add a good glug of the sundried tomato oil, season well and mix.
- Remove the potato skins from the oven and leave to cool.
- Spoon in the potato mix into each of the skins and leave to cool.
Ready to freeze
Once cooled, flash freeze on a baking tray for 1 hour then remove from the freezer and add the potato skins to a freezer bag to save space.
Ready to cook
Place the frozen potato skins on a tray and place in the oven for 25-35 minutes at 180oc until defrosted and piping hot.
These sound delicious. How would you cook them if you are not freezing them first?
Thank you! Just straight into the oven for around 15 minutes. Hope that helps!